Saturday, October 01, 2005

Daring to be Fabulous

I'm a pretty private person, so most interviewers or fans don't get the opportunity to learn much about me. But I recently wrote something for editors Johanna McCloy and Patricia Howard, who are collecting stories for an upcoming colection called DARE TO BE FABULOUS., and it probably reveals more about who I am and why I do what I do than anything else I've ever published. They're looking for stories from women that recount positive, life-changing experiences that can inspire other women to make changes, too. They published my tale about my decision to open Custom Erotica Source and are featuring me as their guest columnist this month, which is quite an honor!

Check out their site to learn more about their wonderful project, then read my column to learn more about me!