Wednesday, September 20, 2006

What is your erotic personality?


Have you ever wondered why you need one set of stimuli to get turned on while your partner needs something entirely different? Or why you react to certain sexual situations in ways that intrigue, excite, or confuse you? Now you can find out what makes you tick.

In a few months, you'll be able to take the quiz in my book YOUR EROTIC PERSONALITY and get the answers to these questions. You'll learn which erotic type you can claim as your own and how to make the most of it.

But until then ... you can get a glimpse at the types and see which one resonates with you! The downloadable PDF, WHAT IS YOUR EROTIC PERSONALITY?, is available now from Amazon.com.

Check it out and let me know if you found it informative -- your opinions matter because I'm currently at work on a sequel to the book!

1 comment:

Lucy Felthouse said...

Hi Sage!!

Hope you're well! Your Blog is great, and it looks fab! Love all the fonts and images etc. I'm now going to check out the 'erotic personality' link on Amazon, I love quizzes and stuff, and I'm intrigued to know what the answer will be. I'll let you know :D