Saturday, June 02, 2007

A better blog

Boy, if there's one thing this world needs it's another blog, don't you think? I mean, we just don't have enough people spouting off about how they feel about things, you know?

Yeah, yeah, I'm being facetious. If a blog has a purpose, it's got value. So, I hope you'll agree that my new blog -- Your erotic personality -- has a purpose.

What I'm trying to do is bring up topics related to the book that readers will want to talk about. With a non-fiction book like mine, there are so many issues that readers will undoubtedly have questions about. With this new blog, I hope to answer them. Or at least to tackle notions that never got addressed adequately in the book.

I hope you'll visit. I'm pleased to see that the conversation there is already fairly lively. It's with a service called Vox, and I've not used it much but it seems okay. Let me know what you think.

No comments: