Saturday, October 13, 2007

The nipple bone's connected to the ... tooth bone?


Remember when you were a kid and you played doctor? A few years later, you understood that real doctors didn't feel up their patients.

But it appears that not every kid could accept that reality. In fact, some kids must have thought, "Man, this is excellent. I am so going to be a doctor when I grow up."

This dentist in Woodland, California has been "relaxing" patients by giving them "chest rubs." More than 2 dozen women have come forward to say that Dr. Feelgood (okay, his real name is Mark Anderson) groped them in the past five years.

Yes, it's weird and wild, but look at how many women just kept coming back for more. (I think we all know about the gynecologist fantasy that some women have -- you can't say no and they've got you where they want you -- but a dentist?)

I wonder what I would have done if I had been his patient. If his prices were good, who knows?

(I have a friend who claims she used to see a doctor who felt her up inappropriately. Has this ever happened to you, and if so, what did you do about it?)

No comments: